NorrCompetition 1.8.1 released
A new version of NorrCompetition has been released. The version 1.8.1 addresses most of the issues that were discovered in the previous versions and brings some improvements. This is a maintenance release.
- Added 3:2 ratio for cropping
- Show "Add Contest" button in the list of contests
- Show message if there is no entries to display on "My entries screen"
- Show entry thumbnail on "My Entries" screen
- Save IP and Fingerprint if "Tracking Data" option is enabled
- Ensure captcha is not used when is disabled
- Language improvements
- UIkit 3 theme: "Back to List" button is missing in the completed contest
- UIkit 3 theme: wrong layout is used for the contests list
- UIkit 3 theme: wrong disabled button style is used
- UIkit 3 theme: hover icons are not linked
- Fixed "unknown column 'random' in order clause" error on random ordering
- Fixed wrong cookie expiration time
- Fixed incorrect vote message for repeated vote
- Various PHP notices and warnings
We recommend to use the latest versions of Joomla and NorrCompetition to keep your site up-to-date and always perform backup before any update.