Robokassa payment plugin for Phoca Cart released
We are pleased to announce the release of a new payment plugin for Phoca Cart allowing to accept payments via Robokassa - one of the most popular payment service in Russia. Using Robokassa you can add more than 40 payment methods! It is PCI DSS compliance and supports 54-FZ law.
Phoca Cart is a new e-commerce solution for Joomla from Jan Pavelka - a well-famous developer that gave the world such products as Phoca Cart, Phoca Download and others. Using Phoca Cart you can design a full-flegded online shop on your Joomla website in a short time.
Now it's possible to accept payments from all popular Russian payment methods using Robokassa:
- Cards: VISA, MasterCard, МИР, Apple Pay
- e-Money: Webmoney, QIWI Wallet, Yandex Money, Elecsnet Wallet, Wallet One, EasyPay, Telemoney
- Internet banking: Sberbank online, Alpha click, Promsvyazbank, Russian Standard Bank, VTB24, HandyBank and more
- Mobile operators: Megafon, MTS, Beeline, TELE2
- Cash (via terminals): Evroset, Svyaznoy
Our plugin sends cheque data to Yandex Kassa to meet new 54-FZ tax law which is a must-have to use since 1st of July, 2017.
- Robokassa protects the buyer's data and is PCI DSS compliance
- 40 methods of payment
- Assign status for successful payment, for canceled payment and for failed payment
- Sends cheque data according to 54-FZ tax law