The release of NorrCompetition 1.7.2
We are pleased to announce the release of NorrCompetition 1.7.2. This is a maintenance release that includes two improvements and few bug fixes.
- Display share button in participants list. Share button is displayed near the vote button and visitors will be able to share participant directly from the list, not going to participant's page. By default the button is set to "Hide" and you can set it to "Show" globally in component options under "Participants" tab or for specific competition in "Layout Options" tab.
- Competition vote frequency. Earlier you were able to set vote frequency for participant only, but now it is possible also for competition. The example user case is to set only one vote per day for all competition globally. This allows to cast exactly one vote from visitor per day for any participant. You will find this improvement options just before vote frequency options for participant.
- Participants count displays wrong number of participants
- Fields order sorting in competition settings
- Regression: AJAX calls does not work if site is running under subfolder
- Display of sorting filter when only one option is selected
There was some changes in layouts so please check your overrides (if you have any) to be compatible with the latest release. Here is the list of changed files:
- _share.php is removed use _share_button.php instead