Yandex Kassa for Phoca Cart releasedOur new payment plugin for Phoca cart is out! Yandex Kassa is a popular payment service in Russia accepting 12 methods of payment. Our plugin supports 54-FZ law and can send cheque data to Yandex Kassa to meet new tax requirements.
Phoca Cart is a new e-commerce solution for Joomla from Jan Pavelka - a well-famous developer that gave the world such products as Phoca Cart, Phoca Download and others. Using Phoca Cart you can design a full-flegded online shop on your Joomla website in a short time.
Now it's possible to receive payments from all popular Russian payment methods using Yandex Kassa:
- Cards: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, МИР, Apple Pay
- e-Money: Webmoney, Qiwi, Yandex Money
- Internet banking: Sberbank online, Alpha click, Promsvyazbank, MasterPass
- Loan services: KupiVkredit
- Cell phones: Beeline, MTS, Megafon, TELE2
- Cash (via terminals): Comepay, Svyaznoy, Evroset
Our plugin sends cheque data to Yandex Kassa to meet new 54-FZ tax law which is a must-have to use since 1st of July, 2017.
- Processing the payment data on Yandex Kassa side
- 12 methods of payment
- Assign status for successful payment, for canceled payment and for failed payment
- Sends cheque data according to 54-FZ tax law
Yandex Kassa has a coverage in the following countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Moldova and Tajikistan.