Products for RD-Subscriptions
This is module for RD-Subscriptions Joomla component displaying group of products. Module comes with bunch of settings and let you to use combine various sorting methods and manage the layout. It’s necessary module to display latest products, specified products and etc. RD-Subscriptions is subscriptions software for Joomla to sell digital goods.
Products for RD-Subscriptions module distributes as free and commercial add-on. It can be installed as typical Joomla extension. Go to
Administrator Panel > Extensions > Install extensions and install the package. It's recommended to use latest version of RD-Subscriptions component & this module on your site.
Free version of the module has limited options while Pro version includes extended options. Below we will examine all settings.
- Number of products - Set to 0 if you want to display all
- Button 'Show All’ - Yes or No
- Custom Text for Button - Yes or No
- Text for Button - custom text for button
- Class for Button - by default is btn btn-success btn-large. Empty field will get this class after saving the module.
- Show Items - All, Free, Paid
- Bundles - All, Only Bundles, All except Bundles
- Only the specified ID - Show Only the specified id. Enter the numbers, separated by commas: 1,2,3
- All except the specified ID - Show All except the specified id. Enter the numbers, separated by commas: 1,2,3
- Only specified period - All, Days, Months, Years, Lifetime, One Time Fee
- Sorting - Name, Time of creation, Time of Update, Number of Sales, Price, Default (ordering)
- Show Image - Yes or No
- Link in Image - Yes or No
- Show Header - Yes or No
- Link in Header - Yes or No
- Show Description - Yes or No
- Limit characters - Limit the number of characters. 0 - no limits. By default it is 120.
- Show Price - Yes or No
- Show the subscription period - Yes or No
- Show Button - Yes or No
- Custom text for button - Yes or No
- Text for button - Allowed to use HTML
- Custom text for free button - Yes or No
- Text for free button - Allowed to use HTML
- Class Button - By default: btn btn-success
- Put price in the 'Buy button’ - Section 'Price' is placed inside the 'Buy Button’. Options: Yes or No.
- Use Overlay - Yes or No
- Show Header - Yes or No
- Show Teaser Text - Yes or No
- Limit characters - Limit the number of characters. 0 - no limits. By default it is 40.
- Show Demo Button - Yes or No
- Custom text for Demo Button - Yes or No
- Text for Demo Button - custom text for demo button
- Class for Demo Button - by default is btn btn-default
- Show Details Button - Yes or No
- Custom text for Details Button - Yes or No
- Text for Details Button - Allowed to use HTML
- Class for Details Button - By default is btn-success
- Overlay Icon - The class element within the Overlay. For example: icon-redo
- Row class - By default: row-fluid. For example: row
- The text before the module - you can put description before the module
- The text after the module - you can put description after the module