To manage own applications a user should proceed to user applications page (the corresponding menu item should exist and it is being created during NorrCompetition installation).
You will see the table with the following columns:
- Participant – the title of the participant. The click on it will redirect to the application edit form.
- Competition – the title of the competition. The click on it will redirect to the competition page.
- Published – Yes / No. If competition administrator unpublishes the application then it will have the corresponding state and the lock icon will be displayed near the title. This means that you cannot edit this application.
- Approved – Yes / No. By default it is No as after submission of application it should be checked and approved by competition administrator.
- Link to participant – it could be Waiting for approval or the link to participant’s page.
When you are on the user applications page you can click on the participant’s title to edit the corresponding application.
The competition parameter could not be changed, so it is inactive.
After the save of application competition administrators will receive the notification to check this changed application (in case of moderation). If moderation is required for changed applications then application will be get unapproved status.