The module displays a list of competitions.
The module has the following settings:
- Count - the competitions count to display.
- Count Per Row - the competitions count to display per one row.
- Title Length - if set then the title of the competition will be truncated till this value. You may set it when the title breaks the layout.
- Category - the category from which the competitions should be displayed.
- Status - the status of the competitions to display: All, Active or Completed.
- Order - the ordering of the competitions: Title Alphabetical, Ordering, Created Date, Start Date or End Date.
- Order Direction - the direction of the ordering: Ascending or Descending.
Competition Display Options
- Image - show or hide the competition image.
- Description - show or hide the description of the competition.
- Information - show or hide the information about the competition. If this parameter is set to hide, then all parameters below will not make any effect.
- Type – show or hide the type of the competition.
- Category – show or hide the category of the competition.
- Link Category - display the category title as a link to a category layout.
- Status - show or hide the competition status.
- Created Date - show or hide the created date of the competition.
- Start Date - show or hide the start date of the competition.
- End Date - show or hide the end date of the competition.
- Voting Start Date - show or hide the voting start date.
- Voting End Date - show or hide the voting end date.
In the advanced tab you should select the alternative layout that matches your theme in the component settings: default, bootstrap2, bootstrap3 or uikit.