The module displays the results of completed competition by defined field or displays the participant with the grand prix status.
If you want to display the best participants of completed competition you should use NorrCompetition Participants module for that and set up the ordering by rating.
The module has the following settings:
Mode - the mode for the module.
Field - the participants will be displayed based on the selected field value.
Grand prix - the participant with the grand prix status will be displayed.
- Competition - the competition from which the participants should be displayed.
- Show Votes - show or hide the votes for participant.
Grand Prix Mode Options
Description - show or hide the description of the grand prix.
Field Mode Options
- Count - the participants count to display.
- Count Per Row - the participants count to display per one row.
- Title Length - if set then the title of the participant will be truncated till this value. You may set it when the title breaks the layout.
- Order - the ordering of the participants: Rating, Ordering or Created Date.
- Order Direction - the direction of the ordering: Ascending or Descending.
In the advanced tab you should select the alternative layout that matches your theme in the component settings: default, bootstrap2, bootstrap3 or uikit.