Participant Layout Options
When you are creating or editing a competition in the “Participant Layout Options” tab you can control the look of the competition page. By default all options are inherited from the component options so you need to set them only if you want this particular competition to look different from other competitions.
- Title - show or hide the title of the participant.
- Competition Title – show or hide the competition title in the list of participant fields.
- Link Competition – display the competition title as a link to a competition layout.
- Application Submitter – show or hide a user who has submitted an application in the list of participant fields.
- Submitter Title – how the submitter should be displayed: name or username.
- Link Submitter – if set to Yes, the submitter will be linked. You must create a content plugin for this to be in effect. See the document Creating a link to application submitter.
- Share Buttons – show or hide share buttons.
- Comments – show or hide comments.
- Show Captcha – display captcha to users that will protect voting from bots. Available options are: No, To Unregistered, To Registered, To All. Please note that only Google reCAPTCHA v2 is supported. Do not forget to setup and enable reCAPTCHA plugin.
The participant's page could be also enhanced by the content plugins. Read more in Using content plugins on participant's page document.