Strange module's work when i not authorised

2 years 11 months ago #121
Topic Author
Strange module's work when i not authorised

Hello!

if I'm not logged in, so module not display the active menu. I mean not at once.

Блин, один Дмитрий, другой Евгений, а я тут парюсь на английском и еще может быть не правильно.
Здравствуйте, разработчики. Такая проблема: если я не авторизован на сайте, то активное меню не корректно отображается. Я перешел в другой пункт меню, а активно то меню, в котором я был ранее. Если я чуток подожду и еще раз тыкну на правильное меню, то только после этого оно станет правильно отображаться. А если не подожду и тыкну, то результата не будет. Понятно, что скрипт где-то с авторизацией взаимодействует, но подскажите где.

И, конечно же, если я авторизован, то все нормально.

2 years 11 months ago #122
Re: Strange module's work when i not authorised

Hello Iv_Le,
Language of this website is English, we do not provide support in other languages here (see terms of use). If you need support in Russian language, you can ask us at joomlaforum.ru: http://joomlaforum.ru/index.php/topic,311148.0.html

Thank you.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

2 years 11 months ago #123

Решил дописать по-русски, чтобы не выглядело невежливым.
Уважаемый Iv_Le, Спасибо за ваше обращение. Мы изучим проблему и дадим вам знать.
Касательно языка - не хотим разводить языковой беспорядок, поэтому поддержка на форуме клуба осуществляется на английском, чтобы другие посетители могли найти ответ на вопрос. Русскоязычная поддержка, конечно, тоже оказывается, либо на форуме русской поддержки, либо посредством e-mail. В любом случае, дадим вам знать.

Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

2 years 11 months ago #124

Hello!

Thank you! Bug is confirmed and just has been fixed. We are planning to release new version tomorrow.

P.S.
Bug is connected with caching of menu items. Unfortunately cache will not work correctly for categories, so we advice to disable module caching when using categories mode.

Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

2 years 11 months ago #125
Topic Author

Bellissimo!

I turn cache to "Not caching" position and it working correctly. I hope it will not affect the speed download of site.

Thx

2 years 11 months ago #126

Iv_Le wrote:

Bellissimo!

I turn cache to "Not caching" position and it working correctly. I hope it will not affect the speed download of site.

Thx

You can enable it back in new version that will be released today ;) Only categories mode will not work with caching.

Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update