Edit Module from the menu

6 months 4 weeks ago #1670
Topic Author

Good day

today i bought Saturday 24.04.2018 your module tree menu now I would like to ask you.

How can I take the red painted the way it's like in the Fairy version and how can I move the whole menu to the right, which later also the logo can be seen.

I have painted it in the annex what i mean

Because I do not speak English can be translated with

freetranslation.com

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by Philipp.

6 months 3 weeks ago #1671

Hello Philipp,
Unfortunately, I did not understand your question well.
If your Joomla template causes the issue, then you need to modify some CSS of the template or configure the template via the administrator panel.
To make sure the problem is in the template you can temporarily assign another Joomla template and see the result.
Also, you can add an additional module (logo?) and assign it to the same position and configure the template,
For instance, how the T3 settings look like:

It depends on template framework.

By the way, you can try to use Google Translate service ( translate.google.com ).

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Attachments:

6 months 3 weeks ago #1672
Topic Author

Hello Eugene

the template, it is also not because with the free module it went without a problem and the ausseht Logo Position.

And because I wanted to arrows in the menu items I bought the pro version to me afterwards.

There is still a shree shot with the free module
and I would like to just a little to the right.

and i'm sorry, I'm sorry I have no CSS code

as I have translated with Google in another forum, no one understood me so I translated now with the

http://www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch

6 months 3 weeks ago #1673

Well, according to my experience, I used Google Translate a few times to translate some German text to English and the result was clear for understanding.
Anyway, I still do not understand your questions, sorry...

JMB Tree Free and JMB Tree Pro are two different modules.
Please provide us a URL to your site to have a look at the problem.
What Joomla template do you use? Have you tried to use another Joomla template to make sure the conflict occurs due to the template?

Thanks!

6 months 3 weeks ago #1674

If you do not want to make URL availalbe to the public, you can send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks!

6 months 3 weeks ago #1675
Topic Author

Hello
I use the Phoca Fashion - Standard Template

The plays no role for me is only a test page test.kinderbrockestuebli.ch/

"My ask from the first post is only how can i take the red marked face off and the module to the right"

And this with Goggle
I use the Phoca Fashion - Standard Template

That does not matter to me is just a test page test.kinderbrockestuebli.ch/

"my question from the first post is just how can I take away the red marked points and push the module to the right"

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Philipp.

6 months 3 weeks ago #1676

Google Translate is better...

Well, now the navigation looks as on the screenshot below:

And you need to move navigation a bit to the right? See the screenshot below:

Is it correct?

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Eugene.

6 months 3 weeks ago #1677
Topic Author

Yes, just like the screenshot below, the solution would be, could you tell me where to change it and what code.

but on the far right now it is still in the shopping cart wish list icon how can I take that away too? that it will automatically come back later when I add a menu exactly the same system as the Free module

6 months 3 weeks ago #1678

Philipp wrote: Yes, just like the screenshot below, the solution would be, could you tell me where to change it and what code.

You need to change some CSS of Joomla template.

Go to /templates/phoca_fashion/themes/main/theme.css and find the following code:
.navbar-brand>img {
    height: 70px;
    padding: 0 15px;
    margin: 0px;
    width: auto;
}

Change this line:
padding: 0 15px;
to:
padding: 0 70px;

You can play with a new value and use 50px or 70px.
This article will help you: Modifying a Joomla! Template (this article has German version)

but on the far right now it is still in the shopping cart wish list icon how can I take that away too? that it will automatically come back later when I add a menu exactly the same system as the Free module

If you need to change the position of Phoca Cart icons (comparison, wishlist and cart), then this is template customization and the question should be addressed to template developer.

Thanks!

6 months 3 weeks ago #1680
Topic Author

Hello Eugene

What they have explained to me above because of the logo and their menu is no longer because the menu is above the logo so I would have to take the left edge of the menu away, and it disappear the Wrenkorb icon neath the menu can not be that a Pro Verson Worse is called a Free Verson.

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Philipp.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update