Halloween Storewide: 30% OFF on any product! Learn More

Can't save changes

5 months 4 weeks ago #2982
Topic Author
Hovsep Giragossian
Can't save changes

I installed JMB Tree Pro version a few hours ago. I can make duplicates of that modules but I can't save changes. When I click on "Save" it closes the screen and goes back to t he list of modules. I tired to change one item at a time but that didn't help either. I uninstalled and reinstall without any luck.

I had the free version working perfectly fine. If you need access my server please provide an IP address to open up the firewall for your access.

Thank you,
_Joseph

5 months 4 weeks ago #2983
Can't save changes

Hi Joseph,
Perhaps there is no enough memory to process the query in the back-end due to numerous menu items.

Try to increase the value for max_input_vars in php.ini or via .htaccess. Let it be 5000 instead of 1000 or even more.

php_value max_input_vars 5000

Please let me know about the result.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

5 months 4 weeks ago #2987
Topic Author
Hovsep Giragossian
Can't save changes

That was it! Thank you Eugene for such great and prompt response!

5 months 4 weeks ago #2988
Can't save changes

Hi Joseph,

Glad I could help. :-)

Good luck!

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media