Integrate EasySocial to NorrCompetition

1 year 9 months ago #220
Topic Author
Integrate EasySocial to NorrCompetition

Hi, how are you?

I would like you to help me to do a custom job for an integration of EasySocial to NorrCompetition. That means, users in EasySocial can send their photos and videos or other things in EasySocial for a particular competition. Or you can do an addon for EasySocial. Details can be worked out. Please advise if you are available and have the time to do it. Thanking you and have a great day ahead! :)

Best Regards,
James

1 year 9 months ago #221
Re: Integrate EasySocial to NorrCompetition

Hello James,
Thanks for your message. This request sounds interesting ;) But I think it's technically impossible to provide such feature without modification of both components.
On other hand we can think about alternative way: to display NorrCompetition events in EasySocial feed. I.e. you can open user's page and see events in their feed:
- user %name have submitted a participant A in competition B
- the participant was updated
- competition have ended
etc. etc.
Theoretically it's possible to release via 3rd party plugin. It's not exactly what you're asked about, but interesting alternative. You can specify your tasks and write to us for further details: support[at]norrnext.com

Have a nice day and talk to you soon,
Eugene.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-star review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

8 months 2 weeks ago #653

I am as well interested in this one - what is the status?

8 months 1 week ago #665

Hi Igan,
The task requires more detailed Specification, so this question is still open.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-star review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update