Feature Request?

1 week 4 days ago #3620
Topic Author
Feature Request?

Hello,

I'd first like to say great job in updating this extension over the years. I had a few issues with it 2+ years ago, and I recently purchased a new license and all those issues are fixed. :)

So, now I have a feature request. :)

I have a client who runs a public interest/ pop culture website, so it is eligible to use Getty Images editorial images with their embed widget, which is just a small piece of HTML and JS. Each image has three pieces of data associated with it to pull the image into a container on the page.

I've modified a custom template for your component to accomplish this, but I'm sure it would be cleaner if it were written into the component itself.

I can provide code examples if this is something of interest.

1 week 4 days ago #3621
Feature Request?

Hi Theodore,

Thank you for your kind words.

I think this tutorial on how to embed HTML snippets is what you need.
www.norrnext.com/docs/norrcompetition/be...ple-of-music-contest

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

1 week 3 days ago #3622
Topic Author
Feature Request?

Great solution!

I just tried it out, and this will need a small tweak to the participants template, but the contest list looks great right away!

Thanks so much!

1 week 2 days ago #3623
Feature Request?

Hi Theodore,

It's great to hear this solution helped you :-)
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

Best regards,
Eugene

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media