NorrCompetition Results not working

7 months 3 days ago #4108 by Rossella Piccirilli
Topic Author
Hello,

when I try to configure the NorrCompetition Results module, I'm stuck at the contest selection: I get a dropdown selection but no selection is possibile. There should be the contest I set up but they're not. I cannot even save the module configuration with the acrivation key

Please see the screenshot

Thanks for your help

Attachments:

7 months 2 days ago #4111 by Eugene
Hi Rosella,

The results module displays entries from completed (finished) contests. And since your contest is still active, I suppose this is the reason why there is no option in selectbox. If you change status of your contest to completed, then the module will display the results.
However, users will see result on the component page too.
See demo:
demo.norrnext.com/ncplayground/completed-contest
demo.norrnext.com/ncplayground/contests/2-show-me-your-smile

Maybe you want to display entries of active contest and displayn it anywhere like home page. If yes, please take NorrCompetition Entries module.

Best regards,
Eugene

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

6 months 4 weeks ago #4125 by Dmitrijs
By the way NorrCompetition Results module is legacy. Please use Entries module.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

5 months 1 week ago #4177 by ssnobben
Ok thanks for info and update about this..

cheers!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media