Ordering

1 month 4 weeks ago #4307 by Walter Rojter
Topic Author
Ordering was created by Walter Rojter
Hello,

I cannot set up Noor Competition to show the images in the correct order.
When clicking on the "Next" arrow, it does not show the images in the same order it is the thumbnails.

Please help.

Thank you! 

1 month 4 weeks ago #4308 by Dmitrijs
Replied by Dmitrijs on topic Ordering
Hi Walter,

It seems that there is a bug in the default ordering. As soon as you change filtering options on the frontend ordering is starting to work as expected. I am looking for a fix.

Best regards,
Dmitrijs

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

1 month 4 weeks ago #4309 by Dmitrijs
After digging in I can say that the list of entries is ordered as expected and prev/next is also working as expected.
It is only a visual bug - the direction filter does not respect the default value and is always set to "Ascending".

Can you please recheck?

The fix for filter will be available in the next 1.8.8 version that is upcoming on this week.

Best regards,
Dmitrijs

Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #4318 by Dmitrijs
Version 1.8.8 has been released and it should be fixed.

Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #4322 by Walter Rojter
Topic Author
Replied by Walter Rojter on topic Ordering
Hi Dmitrijs,

It is still not working. I have the thumbnails arranged in the most voted order. But when selecting and opening the first one, it goes by alphabetical order from there. So, my most voted image title starts with a "P" and therefore it will only advance to the titles that start with "P" and forward. kendallcameraclub.org/contests/32-birds.html
Also, the front end does not show the direction filter.

Thank you!

1 month 2 weeks ago #4323 by Dmitrijs
It is a completed contest so entries with the highest rating in the list of entries always are ordered by votes and does not depend on the contest settings. Please check what ordering is set in the contest settings. Probably you have set there ordering by title.

Best regards,
Dmitrijs

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media