NorrCompetition Carousel

2 years 11 months ago #226
Topic Author
NorrCompetition Carousel

Hi, how to make participants images (block) on NorrCompetition Carousel same size? Thank you.

2 years 11 months ago #227
Re: NorrCompetition Carousel

Hello!

This issue is because of the long participant's title - it does not fit. We will issue a fix that will allow to truncate it after defined count of symbols. This will be available for all modules and component. We are planning this fix on the next week.

BTW you have different image heights, so the above fix will not help completely. You should consider to use the same size for all photos within single competition.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

2 years 11 months ago #228
Topic Author

Thank you. But how can I manually apply same image sizes?

2 years 11 months ago #229

You cannot resize images after upload, but it is possible to reupload them, because the original photo is stored with resized versions. You can find them in ncuploads/photos folder - original photos has orig_ prefix.

But to make sure that all photos are the same do not change image sizes/ratio in settings after first photos were uploaded.

See our doc about image sizes
www.norrnext.com/doc/norrcompetition/bes...tions-on-image-sizes

Thanks!

2 years 11 months ago #230

Module has been updated along with the release of NorrCompetition 1.3.0. Please download and install new version and use title length parameter to truncate long titles.

Thanks!

2 years 11 months ago #233
Topic Author

Hi, I've got update for Norr Competition Component 1.3.0. But for Norr Carousel it's 1.2.0 - should I download and update it too or its old version? Thank you.

2 years 11 months ago #234
Topic Author

I mean is there a title length option in NorrCompetition Carousel module ?

2 years 11 months ago #235

VisionNetworkTV wrote:

Hi, I've got update for Norr Competition Component 1.3.0. But for Norr Carousel it's 1.2.0 - should I download and update it too or its old version? Thank you.

Hi!

It's not old. Addons follow own version path. So it is the latest version.

Dmitry

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update