Participants Module!

2 years 1 month ago #484
Topic Author
Participants Module!

I can't find the Participants module to be able to create a Menu to show all participants. I only see the participant module that displays the selected participant.
Please help!

2 years 1 month ago #485
Re: Participants Module!

Hello!

Do you mean "Menu Item", not "Module"? If so, then menu item is "Competition" - it will display the selected competition (all participants).

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

2 years 1 month ago #489
Topic Author

No, I need to be able to create a "Participants" menu item and have it linked to the list of participants, but when I create the menu item 'Participants' and want to link it to the participants module, it is nowhere to be found.
Just like in your demo, you have a 'Participants' item that links to a list of participants.

2 years 1 month ago #490

Do you mean this page on our demo? It is a simple menu item and Participants module assigned to it. I do not know why participants module is not working for you. Please ensure that it is installed properly.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update