If a guest will try to submit application he is redirected en Home page

1 year 10 months ago #539
Topic Author

Hi,

My website is multilanguage (French and English) : bellesenegalaises.com , If a guest will try to submit application he is redirected en Home page and not to login view. Otherwise, if it's already a registered user redirection on.

Thanks in adavance

The topic has been locked.
1 year 10 months ago #541

Hello guissguiss,

Guest users unable to submit applications, only registered users can do that.
If you have a menu item related to login page (option=com_users&view=login), the guest will be redirected to standard Joomla login page according to this logic:

$this->setRedirect(
    JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=login&return=' . base64_encode(JUri::current()), false)
);

So, NorrCompetition don't proceed login page, it is standard Joomla feature. Perhaps you've selected redirect on Home page in menu item settings. If you have no idea how to change it, send us temporary access to your site back-end and we shall help you.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
1 year 10 months ago #542
Topic Author

Hi,

I send my logins in This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by guissguiss.
1 year 10 months ago #543

Hello Alioune,
Sorry for the delay with reply.
I started to examine your site at back-end side and noticed following problems:
1. Missing associations between menu items, e.g. see Norrcompetition menus. It is recommended to associate menu item to its analogue in another language.
2. There are two User menus, both has English language. I suppose at least one of it should be French.

I did not find how to submit NorrCompetition App at front-end side to reproduce issue you've described above. Is there such item in main menu?

P.S. Right now the server does not response or work very slowly, each action takes 2-3 minutes... It is impossible to do anything on back-end. So, please add Submit menu item at front-page or give me short information how to access it and finally reproduce the issue.

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Eugene.
1 year 10 months ago #544

P.S. Right now the server does not response or works very slowly, each action takes 2-3 minutes... It is impossible to do anything in back-end. So, please add Submit menu item at front-page or give me short information how to access it and finally reproduce the issue.

Now it's clear - I need to log in at your site and click on Submit menu item. But due to wrong language associations the user always go to French language.
Please read more information about multilingual features in Joomla:
How to Create a Multilingual Site in Joomla

Thanks!
1 year 10 months ago #545
Topic Author

Hi,
It's good support seems to have solved the slow site. From my side I have asociations on the men.

Thanks

1 year 10 months ago #546

Alioune,
I checked out your site and Submit app feature work now. Good! But when you sign in at your site I am being redirected to French version. It is because there was the only module called "Connexion" (for all languages). I set up French language in settings and made a copy of this module to select English language and add correct menu item association where the user will be redirected to.
Now there are two modules:

• Connexion - French
  • Sign In - English

I also recommend to localise Connexion link at the top right side of your template to make English version too. You should configure Vertex template.

Btw, you made a nice site, we like it! :-)
Good luck!

Regards,
Eugene.

Thanks!
1 year 10 months ago #547
Topic Author

Thanks you so much for your assistance.
I will organize the website and make module connection in Right top.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update