Guest Submissions

1 year 4 months ago #655
Topic Author
Guest Submissions

On one of our sites want to allow submissions without the user logging in to the site and checking code found that currently this is not possible. We would want to know if it be possible in the future to have the ability to allow submissions for guest users?

The topic has been locked.
1 year 4 months ago #657
Guest Submissions

Hello!

Probably it would be possible. We need to explore the possibility as currently a lot of stuff in the code base is tied to logged in user. So I do not think that it will happen in the nearest feature.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-star review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
1 year 4 months ago #661
Topic Author
Guest Submissions

Thanks for your quick response. I thought as much so I have created a form that will email us the entries and we add them manually.

I have another suggestion for you is to look into to using Cloudinary ( cloudinary.com ) to store and process the images

1 year 4 months ago #666
Guest Submissions

Hello Grant Broadcasters,
Guest Submission might be an interesting feature that many of users will appreciate and we're in the process of exploring it.
As for 2nd request related to Cloudinary.com: using cloud service to store photo and video content is a custom request, so I recommend to submit it to Commercial jobs .

Thanks!
1 year 2 months ago #785
Guest Submissions

Hello!

Guest submissions will be available in NC 1.7 that is planned for release in the mid of April. So stay tuned ;)

Best regards,
Dmitry

Thanks!
1 year 2 months ago #786
Topic Author
Guest Submissions

Dmitry wrote: Hello!

Guest submissions will be available in NC 1.7 that is planned for release in the mid of April. So stay tuned ;)

Best regards,
Dmitry

Thank you for that, that will be a good feature for us.

1 year 1 month ago #838
Guest Submissions

Hello!

This feature is now available in version 1.7.0!
Please read more in our announcement .

Best regards,
Dmitry

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update