Integrate Applicant Submission process with Payment extension

1 year 10 months ago #678
Topic Author
AwardsTDA

Hello,

I would like to find out whether it is possible to integrate the NoorCompetition application submission process with an entry payment system ?!

Also would like to know whether it is possible to customise a photo competition participant submission page so that they can submit more than 1 photo.

My participant entry process currently need to upload up to 10 photos per entry.

I would also like to know whether it is possible to have online forms that a participant need to fill as part of the entry process.

If there is such a facility / options that can be created for the entry into a competition process, I would love to know about it.

I look forward to your advice / information ,

Thanks !

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by AwardsTDA.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 10 months ago #679

Hello!

I would like to find out whether it is possible to integrate the NoorCompetition application submission process with an entry payment system ?!

Only via AltaUserPoints + Buy Points With Paypal for AltaUserPoints + our AUP Plugin for NorrCompetition .

The idea is to deduct points for entry.

Also would like to know whether it is possible to customise a photo competition participant submission page so that they can submit more than 1 photo.

It is already implemented in version 1.6 via Additional Photos option. Read more here .

I would also like to know whether it is possible to have online forms that a participant need to fill as part of the entry process.

I do not quite understand how NorrCompetition can be connected with online forms?

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Dmitry.
The topic has been locked.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update