Display wrong and title error

1 year 5 months ago #885
Topic Author
Display wrong and title error

Hi,

So i was looking how to change the sizes of the images of the categories because they all have a different size and i finally choose the default theme.
>>>> Im only saying that so u can know what i didnt before i noticed this problem.

Now i have a problem, i cannot create or modify a competition because it keeps on telling me that the title is wrong.

I dont know what went wrong help please. i also noticed that in the options, you have tabs for general - competitions - category etc so u had to click on a tabs for the corresponding options, now they all display on one full page no matter what tab i go on, i have the same page, which is all the options on one page.

The topic has been locked.
1 year 5 months ago #886
Display wrong and title errorhttps://www.norrnext.com/forum/profile/1615-sweetcr

Hello!

So i was looking how to change the sizes of the images of the categories because they all have a different size and i finally choose the default theme.

What do you mean by different sizes? Categories images are sized with CSS property
#norrc .nc-category-image {
    max-width: 120px;
}
So they should be the same size always.

Now i have a problem, i cannot create or modify a competition because it keeps on telling me that the title is wrong.

What is the exact error message?

now they all display on one full page

Looks like a JavaScript error. NorrCompetiton options are displayed with Joomla's com_config - do you have the same problem with other components when go to Options or it is only in NorrCompetiton?

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Dmitry.
1 year 4 months ago #957
Display wrong and title errorhttps://www.norrnext.com/forum/profile/1615-sweetcr

now they all display on one full page

Recently we found out that It is FR localisation problem. Please download the fixed one from here
www.norrnext.com/norrcompetition-localis...orrcompetition/fr-FR

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update