Social login for voting not working

11 months 3 weeks ago #1249
Topic Author

Hi,
I am trying to use a social login module for voting photos but, if I login with user and psw it works perfectly.
While if I use Fb and Google login, even if I am logged in, the voting button says that I must be login.

Here is the link of the competition draft: www.goodmorningbrianza.it/competitions/3...loween-walk-run.html

May you help me or suggest me anything to do?

Thank you

Samuele

The topic has been locked.
11 months 3 weeks ago #1250

Hello Samuele,

That's strange... Let's talk about theory.
NorrCompetition operates with Joomla permissions. E.g. you can set up which user group can vote.
Social login extension allows users to register/sign in to the site. As soon as the users click on Facebook or Google icon, he/she will be registered on the site and assigned to a specified user group.
And as I wrote above, we can set up which user groups can vote in NorrCompetition. I think the problem is in settings.
Here are some questions.
1. Can you, please, check out which user group the user is assigned to after the registration? Is it registered group?
2. Do registered users have permissions to vote in NorrCompetition?
3. Is it allowed for guests to vote?

Best regards,
Eugene.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
11 months 3 weeks ago #1251
Topic Author

Hi Eugene,
excuse me for the stupid post.

That's true, only super users could vote.

Not it works!

Many thanks

11 months 3 weeks ago #1252

Samuele,
Do not worry, all is fine :-) It is better to ask when you facing the problem and we are here to help. :-)

Have a nice day!

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update