general report

10 months 2 weeks ago #1358
Topic Author
general report

Hello how are you? I would like to know if it is possible to obtain a general report with information on the total number of votes and the number of votes for each category. I did not want to do this counting manually, if there is a possibility to do it automatically. Thank you!

The topic has been locked.
10 months 2 weeks ago #1359
general report

Hello!

You can export votes to CSV file (Export button in Votes section).

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
10 months 2 weeks ago #1360
Topic Author
general report

When you export, the data gets very messy. What I wanted was, for example, a summary file that shows the total number of votes (of all competitions) and the number of votes of each individual competition. But thanks for the answer.

10 months 2 weeks ago #1361
general report

Well it should be imported to Excel like software or you can use some online tools to view/convert it. Then you will be able to filter the data, count votes etc.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Dmitry.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update