Voting doesn't work

1 month 2 weeks ago #1598
Topic Author
Voting doesn't work

Hey,
i have a big Problem.
I wanted to start different Photo-Contests today. They started, but suddenly it's not possible to vote .. the voting setting are on .. how is it possible?

worldastic.com

The topic has been locked.
1 month 2 weeks ago #1599
Topic Author
Voting doesn't work

If you need the backend login just tell me

1 month 2 weeks ago #1600
Voting doesn't work

Hi Jean-Philippe,

They started, but suddenly it's not possible to vote .. the voting setting are on .. how is it possible?

I am not sure I understood your question. I visited your site and see that the contest is inactive. So, perhaps the problem is in contest settings.
Can you provide screenshots of contest settings or temporary access to your back-end? (and please provide the name of the contest which should be reviewed)
Please send the information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-star review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
1 month 2 weeks ago #1601
Topic Author
Voting doesn't work

Thank you for your VERY FAST reply!
I just sent to you the backend login.

At none of the contests it's possible to vote - but if you want me to tell one please check "Schöne Strände".

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1603
Voting doesn't work

Hi Jean-Philippe,
I found the problem. It happens because of different time zone - the time zone of your user or server isn't synchronized with the time zone on the site.
For instance, your server is located in the USA and has -7 GMT, but in Germany there is GMT+1.

As a result, the contest isn't started. I set up previous day in Kreative Kultur contest and the voting is active now.
By the way, I proceeded to Leuchtende Lichter contest on the front-end and can vote. The Start Date is 2018-04-02 12:00. (I did not change it in the back-end and here is GMT+3).

You need to configure your time zone. Please proceed to Joomla back-end > System > Global Configuration > Server > Server Time Zone and select the value which is best for you.

I hope it will help. ;-)

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Eugene. Reason: Screenshots attached
1 month 2 weeks ago #1604
Topic Author
Voting doesn't work

I never would have thought that this would be the Problem....thank you so much for your very Good and very fast Support - awesome!!!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1605
Voting doesn't work

Jean-Philippe,
You are always welcome :-)

If you like the component, we would be glad if you will vote for it on the JED (at your decision).

By the way, your site looks just cool! It has modern and clean design, we love it :-)
Could we add the URL to your site in the Member's showcase section?

Thanks!
1 month 2 weeks ago #1606
Topic Author
Voting doesn't work

Thank you for your nice Feedback :-) Of course you can add it on the showcase section!

You'll get an awesome voting within this day :-)

1 month 2 weeks ago #1608
Voting doesn't work

Thank you for allowing us to add your site to the member's showcase :-)
The site has been added: WorldOfStatic - a photo contest site related to travel & culture .

Have a nice day!

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update