Countdown timers

6 months 4 days ago #1698
Topic Author
Countdown timers

Hi

I am using the latest version again and now I am testing things because we are doing a contest coming thurday. So I am sending you things that are not working correctly so you can check it.

1: Countdown counters, I can enable/disable them throught the global options, but when I overrule them by a contest it is not working, I wanted to only show start contest timer. Only when I changed the global setting, the timers where disabled. I know about use global or hide/show setting in the contest it self.

2: when the competition starts at 17-05-2018 and when I go to the app upload form, I can upload material also when the competition is not yet started!

Let you know when I find more things.

The topic has been locked.
6 months 4 days ago #1699
Countdown timers

Hello.

1. It's a known issue in 1.7.6.
Open /themes/default/_competition.countdown.php and change all $this->params to $params.

Will be fixed in 1.7.7.

2. Just to be clear. You have created a contest, set Start Date to 17.05.2018. Is it correct?

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
6 months 4 days ago #1700
Topic Author
Countdown timers

Very good.

Yes, start date 17.05.2018, entered just below Status and Access settings. I think it would be nice to have also a Basic Options -> Uploading start date and End date. So you can use the normal contest start and end date for if the contest is visible on the website, so people can see it is comming soon!

6 months 4 days ago #1701
Countdown timers

Hi Dennis,

Concerning 2nd question: this tutorial should help you to use different scenarios.

Anyway, we are here to help, so feel free to ask questions. ;-)

Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
6 months 4 days ago #1702
Topic Author
Countdown timers

Thanks, the permissions I was forgotton that part.

No only to do some layout things, competition page layout missing image and start end date etc, but I will manage that.

4 months 3 weeks ago #1745
Countdown timers

Hello!

The fix is in 1.7.7 that was released today.
www.norrnext.com/blog/item/the-release-of-norrcompetition-1-7-7

Best regards,
Dmitry

Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update