Show Contest Rules before contest entry.

2 months 3 weeks ago #1753
Topic Author

Greetings,
New user trying to make sure I can do what we need. My main concern at this point is: I need all contestants to verify reading of Contest Rules. So everyone knows what the rules are, and they do whats expected. Kindof like a Term and Conditions acknowledgement when signing up for something.
They would have to check a box saying they have read it before they can go any further ...

Is this possible with the Competition extension? If so, how would you recommend the best way of doing it?

Configuration:
Using Rockettheme template, Jomsocial 4.5.7, on J! 3.8.10 ...

2 months 3 weeks ago #1754

Hello Marcus,

Of course, it is possible to add checkbox allowing users to agree with Terms of Use.
Please go to Joomla Back-end > NorrCompetition > Fields. Create a new field called Terms of Use and select Checkbox type.
Set Required option to Yes.

Then go to Your Contest > Fields tab and assign a new field.

The result on the front-end.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Attachments:

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update