Sugest NorrCompetition Carousel Winners option

2 months 2 days ago #1814
Topic Author

Hi

You can add, or you have some way to put the winners contest in crousel? Thanks for your time.

1 month 4 weeks ago #1815

Hello!

Sorry for the late answer. If I understand your question correctly - set module type to Participant, then in Participant Settings you should set the count of participants, your closed competition, order as rating and direction as descending.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

1 month 3 weeks ago #1822
Topic Author

Thank you for your response, but that is not what I mean, what I want to do, is that there is a carousel where the winners of previous competitions appear, the same function of the carousel with the last entries, but with the winners of competitions already concluded.

1 month 3 weeks ago #1823

Sorry, but it is not possible. The problem here is to create the list of winners.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Thanks!

1 month 3 weeks ago #1824
Topic Author

HI again, could be done manually, or have a specific folder created for winners, and another thing is that when a new entry is created and photos are uploaded, some photos are hidden more than for registered users? This last function interests me a lot, thank you very much, like I said are suggestions for next updates, to improve this great module.

1 month 2 weeks ago #1825

could be done manually, or have a specific folder created for winners

No. Winners are declared automatically, based on contest settings. So module should read these settings and take specific entries to display. The code should be modified.

and another thing is that when a new entry is created and photos are uploaded, some photos are hidden more than for registered users?

Do you mean you want to assign access to entries for specific groups? And you are talking about module or component?

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update