No community builder option in profile link

2 weeks 2 days ago #1854
Topic Author

• hello, I have installed profile link and can find no community builder option from the dropdown selection for fro file types in the profile link plugin. I downloaded the latest plugin 3 days ago, am I missing something or does the plugin need to be updated? Thanks

2 weeks 2 days ago #1855

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your message. Community Builder will be added to Profile Link Plugin fairly soon.
I will inform you personally.

Best regards,
Eugene.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

2 weeks 2 days ago #1856
Topic Author

Hey thanks eugene, was hoping this could be implemented I really like the extension. I will await your response.

1 week 5 days ago #1867

Hi Michael,
A new version of the plugin is ready. :-)
Here is the announce .

Feel free to get this version and install on your site.

Thanks!

1 week 3 days ago #1868
Topic Author

wow wow wow, thanks i was expecting like a month or so or maybe more for an update to the plugin. thanks so much eugene. sorry for my late reply ive had a busy week. i have not had a chance to download the plugin but i will soon. have you any intentions on setting up the activity feed compatibility for cb in the future, if so i can forward you the pro version of cb for developement purposes. . if not its ok im more than satisfied and thanks again .

1 week 3 days ago #1869

Hi Michael,

Dmitry did his best to release the new version. So, we are glad to provide the best service. :-)
If you like NorrCompetition, we would be happy if you will post a short review on the JED .

As for activity feed - maybe you mean analogs of apps for JomSocial and EasySocial ?

If you need something similar for CB, it is a custom job. If you need it, please submit your request here .

Have a good day/evening.

Best regards,
Eugene.

Thanks!
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Eugene.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update