NorrCompetition Error with payplans, not compatible

1 month 2 weeks ago #1981
Topic Author

Hi

When I install payplans from stackideas, I get this error (see pic) you can help me? I need to use norrcompetition with payplans, I have the last version from both,and have this error, only I need to get this mess is intall payplans, I dont need to do nothing more, I dont know why, thanks so much for your help.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Balam Ak Ab.

1 month 2 weeks ago #1982

Please provide full error message. It should be in the error.log of your server. also enable maximum error report in Joomla configuration. We need to know the file and line that causing this error.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1983
Topic Author

I try to found a log error and nothing I upgrade the joomla error report to developer, maximun, and default and nothin I dont get erro in administrator/logs, I dont know I I need to search in another folder, but if you can I can upload a joomla clean installation with only joomla, norrcompetion, and payplans, and give you access, I see something very weird, when I use a superuser or administrator user, the norrcompetition works well I can see the entry form, but If I use another like registered, manager, publisher or any other, I get the mess I the entry form dont work.

1 month 2 weeks ago #1984

You should look for error.log of your server. Please contact your hosting provider they can help you to find it.

Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1985

One more thing you can do - enable debug in Joomla configuration. This should give you the error on the screen.

Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1988
Topic Author

Thanks I forget, but for use debug, I used with a clean Joomla version and only install norrcompetition and payplans. Hereis the pic imgur.com/9LomauW Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Balam Ak Ab.

1 month 2 weeks ago #1989

OK, the problem is this line of code:

$menuParams = JFactory::getApplication()
->getMenu()
->getActive()
->getParams();

So basically what is happening here is that component tries to retrieve active menu item parameters. As you can see the code uses the standard Joomla API. So nothing wrong here with NorrCompetition.

What I think is somehow PayPlans overrides menu item object and this object does not have getParams() method and code throws an error. If you can provide access to you installation I can look on it. But I cannot guarantee that I will fix it. At least I can try to.

Dmitry

Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1990

You can send access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Of course we will need access with at least with Administrator rights.

Thanks!

1 month 2 weeks ago #1992
Topic Author

Thanks so much for your help and offer, I try before to talks with stackideas, because when they make a upgrade to payplans all the works to fix needs to do again, so I think wait for the answer before I ask for your help, anyway thanks so much for your help, I hope soon I can tell what they told me. Thanks again.

1 month 1 week ago #2006

Hello!

Is there any news on it?

Dmitry

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update