Issue with Field translation
Can you please try to reproduce this on your end
This is how the issue was discovered:
- I first enter dummy texts for a TITLE field
- Then I set the correct text for the field and translate it in the other published languages.
Only the LABEL text translations are saved in every translation
The HINT and DESCRIPTION texts of the last entered translation is copied to all translations including the main language
I cannot reproduce. Testing on 5 languages - HINT and DESCRIPTION are saved correctly.
Can you you reproduce one more time on your side and give me step by step action how to replicate it.
Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
I feel ashamed and like a stupid idiot...
I clicked on the the language flag of the field label and entered the translation for Label-Hint-Description
I did just as if clicking the first flag activated the translations for all fields... no... I have to click on the 3 flags to translate each of the 3 fields...
You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.