Submit App form doesn't show

9 months 3 days ago #2106
Topic Author

Hello everyone, I've got a strange problem on my website.
NorrCompetition works fine, mostly. I've added a menu "Partecipa" (take part) where there should be the form to submit your photo.
Checked twice on the guidelines and everything should be just fine, but.... It doesn't show up.
As you can see in this link ( Link to Contest ), here is the contest, working fine (except for some styling that still need to do).
Here instead is the "Take part" section ( Link to Take Part ), and this part doesn't work.

I've created 2 contests, to see if there were any difference: 1 is a photo contest, 1 is a video contest.
I can't submit anything to any of them.

I have created the category, 2 fields (title and description) and forced the requested permissions, as stated in the guidelines.

To check it further, I tried to install this component on another draft i have, and here it works just fine. I can submit the photo as it should.
Here is the link to the draft: Link to draft - This works

I quicly went through all the forum posts about NorrCompetition and didn't find this problem, so here it is.
Any solution?

The topic has been locked.
9 months 3 days ago #2107

Hi Luca,

There is a conflict of scripts. Try to disable JHC Optimize to determine what script causes the issue and inform me about it, so we will investigate the site.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Last edit: 9 months 3 days ago by Eugene.
9 months 3 days ago #2108

here is the contest, working fine (except for some styling that still need to do).

Try to select the default theme in NorrCompetition options to get correct design.

As for errors, it seems ytshortcodes plugin causes the error. Try to disable this plugin and check out the submit form in NorrCompetition again.

Thanks!
9 months 1 day ago #2109
Topic Author

Thank you, styling is fine now, bootstrap wasn't working ok, uikit works great.
As for the form, i've disabled both JCH Optimizer and YTshortcodes, and still it isn't working.
But i've tried to disable also YTframework plugin, and that was causing the problem.
Now the form is working! Thank you very much Eugene!

9 months 1 day ago #2110

Luca, I am glad I could help you!
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update

Follow us in social media