NorrCompettition Results

4 months 2 weeks ago #2246
Topic Author
NorrCompettition Results

Hello

I am having troubles with setting up competition results module.

I understand the contest needs to be completed and have 5-6 entries for the results to display. So I have published, completed contest with many entries - results are not displayed where they should be (page with results module) but the old contest is listed on my contest site as finished - which I do not want.

I only want to have active ones there. While the results would be listed on the designated page for it. So here :

kidmodels.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18

Is this kind of setup possible, and why my results are not listed by the module in any configuration I try?

For now if you login, the old contest is unpublished so it does not spoil my layout. But if you publish it for testing - you will see nothing happens on the linked page kidmodels.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18

The main aim is actually to swap sliders form the homepage for your results module so the photos are clickable etc. - but the contests page needs to stay as is, wthout past ones.

My access details will be sent to your This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - as advised.

Will appreciate your help.

Many thanks
Martyna

The topic has been locked.
4 months 2 weeks ago #2247
NorrCompettition Results

Hi Martyna,

Well, it's easy to fix :-)
1. First of all, you can hide completed contests from the list of contests and show only active contests.
www.norrnext.com/docs/norrcompetition/configuration/contests

See the first param 'Contest Status'? There is a select box that includes 3 options: All, Active, Completed.
I changed it to "Active" and completed contest is no longer visible.

2. I used NorrCompetition Participants module to display entries from the completed contest. See on the test page.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
4 months 2 weeks ago #2248
Topic Author
NorrCompettition Results

Hey

thanks for your response.

now it is done by the participant module, not the results one - what is the purpose of buying results then?

4 months 2 weeks ago #2249
NorrCompettition Results

NC Results module is a part of the core package, it is not a commercial add-on.
www.norrnext.com/norrcompetition/norrcompetition

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Eugene.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update