Reached max entries

1 month 3 days ago #2549
Topic Author
Circolo fotografico Estate 1826's Avatar
Reached max entries

Hi,

I've set up a competition that allows 2 entries with 1 photo. When I tried to submit the first photo for this competition it showed an error that the max. of 2 entries was already reached. I raised the number of allowed entries and it accepted the entry.

Somehow the older entries from other (not active) competitions are considered in the total.

How can I prevent this?

Best regards,

Martijn

Attachments:

1 month 3 days ago #2553
Reached max entries

Hi Martijn.

I just checked on our test site - old entries does not count. I have set 2 entries per contest and have this message only when I try to submit third entry. And in total I have more then 20 entries already in different contests.

Please send us your website credentials to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to check the problem.

Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update

Follow us in social media