Facebook App and Admin ID

2 years 5 months ago #281
Topic Author
Facebook App and Admin ID

Hi Support,

At the plugin you have an optional field for Facebook ID's.

How can I get an Facebook admin ID and Application ID.
Or where can I found it?

I have a developer account and I can create a new app.But I don't know what sort of app I have to create for this plug-in.
But I can't find my admins ID?

Hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

2 years 5 months ago #282
Re: Facebook App and Admin ID

Hello Lumiga,
Thanks for your request. These fields are optional and the plugin can generate Open Graph tags without admin ID and App ID. However, it's recommended to fill all fields to meet all standards.
To find your Facebook personal numeric ID for fb:admins you can use the following Find your Facebook ID web service. You just can copy and paste URL of your Facebook profile to get admin ID.

Creating a Facebook App is easy. Please read this article: Create a Facebook App ID (you can leave Configure your app to work with Facebook part since the ZOO element and plugin will do that)

Finally, here is Facebook debugger where you can test your website and check out how Open Graph works.

Please let me know about your progress.
Best regards,
Eugene.

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Product Latest Update