User experience

1 month 1 week ago #3150
Topic Author
User experience

Hello,

My phoca cart site is www.jcmackintosh.es/atun-rojo-del-estrec...-online.html?lang=es

The minimum number of clicks the user has to make before typing the credit card numbers is at least 5 (this is for logged users, for no logged users the number of clicks is obviously higher. I was wondering if there is a way to have the credit card window showing somewhere before, like for example in the phoca cart checkout window.

In fact, what I am looking for is something like this stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout but I am not sure if this would work on a joomla page. ¿Any thoughts?

Thank you,

1 month 1 week ago #3151
User experience

Hi.

Nope. In Phoca Cart it is not possible, because it has own checkout process. So it would require development from Phoca Cart. You can try to ask on the Phoca forum for advice / feature request. Please share a link here that we could follow your question there.

Of course some work should be done also in our plugin to implement these steps stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/accept-a-payment

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Dmitry.

1 month 1 week ago #3152
Topic Author
User experience

Thanks Dmitry, I will write in the Phoca forum, in the meantime, do you have a sample site with the stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/accept-a-payment working so I can see if this is what I am looking for? In case it is, do you offer the implementation service? at what cost? Thank you.

1 month 1 week ago #3153
User experience

Nope we do not have such website. If Phoca Cart will support such feature (custom checkout) we will try to implement it in our plugin for all plugin owners. It would be a great addition. Not sure will we require costs for that.

Thanks!

1 month 1 week ago #3158
Topic Author
User experience

1 month 1 week ago #3159
User experience

I see. Lets wait now :) Hope this will lead to some kind of implementation.

Thanks!

4 weeks 1 day ago #3173
Topic Author
User experience

Hello Dmitry, there is new reply from Phoca. Apparently there is a implementation with an external service that could be used for inspiration. Please have a look www.phoca.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=...63ce4f6a880d5#unread

Thanks,

3 weeks 1 day ago #3178
User experience

Thanks, I will look on it. Need to understand what is Paddle button in Phoca Cart.

Dmitry

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media