Pending status after successful payment

1 year 5 months ago #3338 by Thomas Zais
Topic Author
Thomas Zais
Pending status after successful payment was created by Thomas Zais
Hello,
I have programmed a download store with Phoca Cart. Now I have a problem with the Stripe plugin. I have two URLs: seniorenwandern-zais.de and wandernfueralle.de . For both I have added a webhook in the dashboard. When testing in live mode, Stripe reports a successful payment, but the status is "Pending" for both. Can you help me? My username at dashboard.stripe.com is the email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I would like to receive a reply as soon as possible. Sincerely yours, Thomas Zais.

The same content in German language:

Hallo,
ich habe mit Phoca Cart einen Download-Shop programmiert. Jetzt habe ich ein Problem mit dem Stripe-Plugin. Ich habe zwei URLs: seniorenwandern-zais.de und wandernfueralle.de . Bei beiden habe ich im Dashboard je einen Webhook eingefügt. Beim Test im Live-Modus meldet Stripe eine erfolgreiche Bezahlung, der Status steht aber bei beiden auf "Pending". Können Sie mir helfen? Mein Benutzername bei dashboard.stripe.com ist die E-Mail-Adresse This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Ich bitte um baldige Rückantwort. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Thomas Zais.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 5 months ago #3345 by Dmitrijs
Hi Thomas.

Have you correctly set up statuses in the plugin payment options?
Also try to enable debug in Phoca Cart options and check System Log section. There should be debug data about your payments.

P.S.
We always strongly advice to test payments using Test mode first.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
1 year 5 months ago #3401 by Thomas Zais
Topic Author
Thomas Zais
Replied by Thomas Zais on topic Pending status after successful payment
Hello, Dmitry,

here the error message of 6 different debug messages under the System Log Section after successful activation of "Logging" in the Phoca Cart options under "Main Settings". I hope you can help me with something like this. I have set up two URLs for the same homepage.

I hope that I have entered everything correctly in the "Plugin Payment Options". Please support me as soon as possible.

With kind regards, Thomas

"Payment - Stripe - ERROR webhook"

"No signatures found matching the expected signature for payload, User: Anonymous"

Hallo Dmitry,

hier die Fehlermeldung von 6 verschiedenen Debug-Meldungen unter der System Log Section nach erfolgreicher Aktivierung von der "Protokollierung" in den Phoca Cart Optionen unter "Haupteinstellungen". Ich hoffe Du kannst mir so etwas weiterhelfen. Ich habe ja zwei URLs für dieselbe Homepage eingerichtet.

Ich hoffe, dass ich in den "Plugin Payment Options" alles richtig eingetragen habe. Ich bitte um baldige Unterstützung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Thomas
1 year 5 months ago #3402 by Dmitrijs
Please make sure you have the correct webhook secret set in payment plugin options.

www.norrnext.com/docs/phoca-cart-add-ons...e-dashboard-settings

I do not think you can have two webhook URLs for the same website. Leave only one webhook, use this URL webhook data in payment plugin options. Then try your payments on this URL.

Dmitry

Thanks!
1 year 5 months ago #3403 by Thomas Zais
Topic Author
Thomas Zais
Replied by Thomas Zais on topic Pending status after successful payment
Hello, Dmitry,

I have now solved the problem. I have externally redirected the 2nd URL in the proviser portal STRATO to the 1st URL. Then I have the Webhook URL of the 2nd URL deactivated in Stripe. Then I have corrected the Webhook Secret. Now everything works. Many thanks and

best regards, Thomas.

Hallo Dmitry,

ich habe das Problem nun gelöst. Ich habe die 2. URL im Proviser-Portal STRATO extern umgeleitet auf die 1. URL. Dann habe ich die Webhook URL der 2. URL deaktiviert in Stripe. Danach habe ich den Webhook Secret korrigiert. Jetzt fuktioniert alles. Vielen Dank und

mit freundlichen Grüßen, Thomas.
1 year 5 months ago #3404 by Dmitrijs
Hi Thomas!

Glad that you have resolved your situation.

Rergards,
Dmitry

Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media