Joomla 3.9.27 Litespeed cache lascache 1.50 and Norr Next Strip Plugin

2 weeks 2 days ago #3856 by David Leeman
Topic Author
Hi Dmitry

Just wanted to let you know that after some pretty rigorous testing on two live eCommerce sites that Norr Next plugin is fine if you are using Joomla 3.9.x with lscache1.50 on Litespeed Servers.

I have Norr Next plugin 1.3.0 running on Joomla 3.9.27, PHP 7.4.16, with Gantry 5.4.37 and Phoca Cart 3.5.6 on UK Litespeed servers.

All works perfectly.

If you want to be double sure then set up with the following Litespeed  settings (works for above combo)

File Attachment:

imgur.com/a/gl1ZZjb

Note that that webhook url minus the domain has been added to exceptions along with the non-sef checkout url

Hope this helps

Regards

David

2 weeks 20 hours ago #3858 by Dmitry
Hi David,

Thank you for this valuable information.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #3863 by David Leeman
Topic Author
UPDATE:

It has just been brought to my attention that my set up as outlined above is not the complete fix I hoped for.

Today a customer brought to our attention the fact that an order he placed via Paypal had inherited all of the address and product details of an order placed by a customer two hours previously via Stripe. This seriously violates compliance and breaks trust so online orders badly affected.

Please note: to anyone using this forum, this is not a Norr Next plugin problem, rather it is a Litespeed caching issue. But it is only fair to warn users that the advice in my previous post is not to be followed.

I have no way of fixing this and the litespeed forum is not great for any help on this matter, but I still hope to resolve it and update the post again.

Regards
David
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by David Leeman. Reason: typo

6 days 34 minutes ago #3865 by Dmitry
That's bad. Hope you will find a solution.

Dmitry

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5-score review: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media