Invalid API Key provided: Secret

2 months 2 weeks ago #3980 by Pawel Skrzypon
Topic Author
Hello,
I'm new user.I just bought stripe for phoca cart plugin but there is problem.
When i try to make a payment for order the message shows "Invalid API Key provided: Secret"
I'm sure i have copied all details from my stripe account correct.
In test mode all works fine but in live mode not.
Any help please?
Thank you

Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #3981 by Eugene
Hello Pawel!

Thank you for reporting. According to the screenshot you've provided, I see that the problem is here:

Maybe it is because we did wrong screenshot with example. 
So, please add real values in API keys and turn payment demo mode to OFF in the plugin settings.
Also, there is Payment partially refunded option. Select 'Payment partially refunded' value.
Please let us know about your progress.

Regards,
Eugene

Like our extensions and support?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 5 score review:: bit.ly/2ciJBqC
Thanks!
Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #3982 by Eugene
Here is the example:

Thanks!
Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #3983 by Pawel Skrzypon
Topic Author
I just change all valuses in plugin.
I can't change Payment Partially Refunded (i have no options)

Now i can make a payment but in my stripe account shows "payment incomplete" (The customer has not entered their payment method.)
My stripe account shows balance 0.00.
My credit card balance (i made a payment by this card) is the same.
I don't know i need to change some options in plugin or on my stripe account.
Sorry for taking the time but i have opened an account in Stripe today and also i have bought stripe plugin today.
Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #3984 by Eugene
We need more details.
As I understand, you've added keys correctly. What about webhook? Have you added events during webhook creation on Stripe side?
1. Please send us screenshots of:
- Stripe publishable key and Secrey key (revealed)
- Stripe webhook (including events you've selected)
You can send these pics at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or post here (to be removed later).

2. Repeat ordering the item. What message is being displayed on the front-end (Phoca Cart) when you entered card number?
Payment successful or error message?

3. Go to Phoca Cart system logs and see the last entries. Make screenshot and show it to us, please.
https://YOURDOMAIN/administrator/index.php?option=com_phocacart&view=phocacartlogs

Thanks!

2 months 2 weeks ago #3985 by Pawel Skrzypon
Topic Author
Ok, as soon as I do this it will post it on the forum

2 months 2 weeks ago #3990 by Pawel Skrzypon
Topic Author
I tried to enter incorrect card details (card number correct but expiry date and CVC incorrect) and then shows the same like on the picture 5 and 6.
I don't know how this plugin should work but i think after entered card details and clicked "pay with stripe" i sholud be redirected to some payment site (to stripe or somewhere)?
In this case i'm not redirected ,just card details disappears.
When i make a payment on another websites all the time i'm redirected to other site.
Still don't know it is wrong configurations in plugin or stripe account.

2 months 2 weeks ago #3991 by Pawel Skrzypon
Topic Author
I have watched a video tutorial again and i can see that payment on my website looks much different than on the video.
On my website when i place an order and then click "submit order" my payment looks like on picture 5 or 6.
I can't choose payment method such as CARD , IDEAL etc.
I can only enter card number.

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #3992 by Eugene
Hello Pawel,

Why there is no option as Partially Refunded? You need to add such status (Phoca don't have it by default)
Go to Phoca Cart > Order statuses

And create Partially Refunded. Then it will be available in payment method options.

We offer two products:
1. Stripe - the payments are being processed inside Phoca Cart. No external payment methods are available
www.norrnext.com/phoca-cart-extensions/stripe-for-phoca-cart - there is a video showcase
2. Stripe Checkout - the payments are being processed at an external URL (Stripe side). You can enable additional payment methods (Sofort, Przelewy24 and etc)
www.norrnext.com/phoca-cart-extensions/s...ckout-for-phoca-cart - there is a video showcase
And there is a comparison table on both product pages.

You bought the first plugin.
Do you need another plugin? (Stripe Checkout)

As for the problem you've shown. It is strange. The status of the payment should be completed and the payment should be processed. I need to investigate it.
Please send us temporary credentials at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to access your site and Stripe account. It is not an additional task and no need to pay for installation from your side. 

Regards,
Eugene

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Eugene.

You can get our help: Monday - Friday / 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). but not limited. Our staff will be pleased to provide Premium support to every paid subscriber asap, but sometimes you should be ready to wait for our reply for up to 3 days. In case of free extensions we do the best to develop and maintain them either, but their support is not necessary.

Follow us in social media