1. General Information
NorrNext extension club (“NorrNext”) and NorrBits, s.r.o. strongly value the security and privacy of the information you’ve voluntarily shared with us through our website norrnext.com (the “website”). We believe that it is important to share with you how we collect, use, and maintain your information so that you may be better informed to the practices of NorrNext. The Privacy Statement herein explains all of our information collection practices, the choices you have as to how we may collect and use your information, and the ways you may contact us.
IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS, YOU MAY CONSIDER TO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE EXTENSIONS OFFERED BY NORRNEXT.
2. Collection of information and how it is used
You have the ability to decide immediately during information requests whether or not you want to provide identifiable information. If you do not want to provide requested information, however, a complete transaction will not be able to be made.
Children aged 13 and under are not allowed to buy any NorrNext products.
NorrNext does not knowingly engage in any practice of collecting, maintaining, or use of Personal Information or Prospect Information from children under the age of 13.
If you are aged 13 or under, please do not share your personalized information with NorrNext.
NorrNext may use and/or disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information that you have provided as described in this policy. Aside from the uses outlined in this policy, we may additionally use Personal Information or Prospect Information for any purposes related to website maintenance, order fulfillment, administration, product surveys, account, billing and audits, informational system management, and other similar uses.
We may also use Personal Information or Prospect Information to help current and potential customers learn more about our services.
We will never rent, sell, or share information that would be able to personally identify you for marketing purposes with the exception of providing products or services that you have requested when you have given us permission.
The following circumstances also detail how we may share information:
- We may share general information to trusted partners who work on the behalf of NorrNext and who are under strict confidentiality agreements. General information could be used to allow us to communicate offers to you from NorrNext and marketing partners.
- No independent right exists with our partners that state they are able to share general information. Any offers provided will include a URL and an e-mail address where you will have the ability to unsubscribe from any future information.
3. Information in regards to card use
Should you use a credit card while making a product purchase on the website, the name as it appears on the credit, expiration date and billing address will all be encrypted as it is passed through the Internet.
NorrNext does not keep or record any of your credit card/billing information for the transaction because the information will simply be passed to and processed by our contracted payment processing vendor.
NorrNext does have the ability to access the information through the 2Checkout processing vendor, but will only do this in circumstances that require a payment adjustment, refund; or in the case of a non-payment or payments that are being disputed, or in the case where it is required that NorrNext complies, with discretion, applicable law.
The NorrNext website contains links that will navigate you to other sites. Please understand and be aware that NorrNext are in no way responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We would encourage you to be aware and realize when you have navigated away from our site and to also become familiar with the practices of each other WebSite that you are submitting personal information to. The Privacy Statement you are reading now applies only to the NorrNext website.
Every once in a while, we may send out information to you detailing our various products and services or information about products and services we think may be of interest to you. You can expect that only NorrNext, or agents working on behalf of NorrNext under strict confidentiality agreements, will be sending you these direct mailings.
You can opt out of these direct mailings by telling us specifically you do not want to receive them when you are providing personal information during registration.
You have the ability to change and update your account preferences at any point in time.
6. Cookies and how to use them
Cookies are used for the many reasons as detailed below. Be aware that, unfortunately, there exists no industry standard option where you can disable cookies without completely disabling functionality and the features we’ve added to the WebSite. It’s recommended that you leave your cookies enabled if you are not sure as to whether you need them or not in the event that they’ll be needed for a service that you want to or are currently using.
How do I disable cookies?
You can change your cookies settings through via the browser you are currently using. If you’re unsure how to do this, consult the Help section of the browser you’re using. Understand that by disabling cookies, you will affect the functionality of the NorrNext website as well as many of the other websites you visit. Completely disabling cookies will typically result in disabling important features of this WebSite. It is therefore recommended that you do not disable cookies while visiting the NorrNext site.
- When you create an account with NorrNext, we will utilize cookies for the sign-up management process as well as for general administration purposes. These cookies will typically be deleted each time you log out. However, there may be some cases where cookies will be saved for the conveniences of remembering your site preferences.
- Cookies are also used on the WebSite in order to recognize when you have logged in and to keep you logged in. This is convenient for you because it will prevent you needing to log in each time you have visited a new page. These cookies are usually removed and cleared upon logging out to ensure that you’re able to access redistricted features only while being logged in.
- We offer a newsletter and/or e-mail subscription service and cookies may be used to remember that you have registered for these services. This is useful in the event a newsletter is sent out, the cookies will look for subscribed and unsubscribed members, ensuring that only those who have subscribed will get the newsletter.
- Our website provides payment and e-commerce tools and some cookies are essential to ensure proper functionality and that your ordered is remembered by the system between pages.
- Whenever you submit data via a contact form or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your details so that you do not need to enter the same information over and over again in the future.
Third Party Cookies
The NorrNext website uses Google Analytics which is an extremely widespread and popular analytics solution that is highly trusted. It is used to help us understand how you use our WebSite and in which ways we can make your experience better. These cookies may track things such as the duration of time you’ve spent on our WebSite and the pages you’ve come to see. If you’d like more information regarding Google Analytics, you may see their official Google Analytics page.
We may test new features from time to time and make slight changes to how our WebSite is delivered to you. While we are testing these features, cookies may be used to ensure that will receive a consistent experience on the site while we analyze which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
You’ll notice that several partners advertise on our behalf and that affiliate tracking cookies simply will allow us to see if our customers have found our website through one of our partners. This will then allow us to credit our partners appropriately and where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonuses that they may have provided you for making a purchase with NorrNext.